Monday, February 20, 2012

Strawberry Muffins

One of my favorite things about everyday in India is how cheap the veggies are. For instance, in this picture all of these veggies only cost $1:
The cheapness of fruits and veggies along with the lack of American tasting-readily available food is making me a better cook. The predictability of eating with Heather and Amy is also making me motivated to cook, and so does their good cooking. Heather is especially good at cooking veggies. My sweet tooth makes me want to try more bakery items. I've made honey mustard chicken, biscuits, oreo truffles and egg casserole with Heather, and just now strawberry muffins.



I got this recipe online but substituted wheat for white flour and added twice as many strawberries as it called for. I will probably try different strawberry recipes soon as we finish up the season.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! Remember when we tried to make chocolate chip cookies in Spain? Recipe conversions are difficult!

    ReplyDelete