Saturday, February 11, 2012

The beginning


This post is really just an explanation of this blog. Blogs can be so helpful in thinking through cultural shock and sharing life with people who are far away, so I knew that I wanted to do a blog especially while here in India. However, I don't actually have a camera here, and we all know that blogs are only fun with some pictures. But I've decided to go ahead and post some things while everything is fresh in my mind and things actually seem weird (I'm going to think they are normal soon). Therefore I will steal pictures from my roommates Heather and Amy and the internet.
As a warning- these posts will not be poetry or good literature, but an outlet for my new feelings. But I hope that it will give you a picture of what my life is like here so that when I am skyping with you we can just talk about you. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment